Gaia News | 16.12.2021
Do you want to be part of making the future and businesses sustainable? Are you interested in finding solutions to the most significant challenges of our time? We are looking for new Gaians to join us!
Gaia Consulting is recruiting a Senior Consultant and a few Consultants with expertise in Strategic Communications to help our clients communicate how they make the world cleaner and safer.
Gaia is a consultancy for sustainable business. Our work ranges from carbon accounting to risk management and finding new business opportunities. We work with the public and private sectors – an approach that allows us to have a real impact on society. In all our work, we provide innovative solutions for sustainability.
We offer you the possibility to make the world cleaner and safer with our clients. At Gaia, you will be met by a welcoming expert community, a team with a high ambition level and the possibility to work both remotely and in our offices in Helsinki or Turku. While you work in our team, you will be able to challenge and develop yourself in interesting projects with inspiring clients that aim at making the world a more sustainable place.
The Senior Consultant role spans from hands on work in projects to leading project teams, sharing knowledge internally and commercialization and sales. If you would join us as a Consultant the role is more focused on work in projects, but participation in conceptualization and sales is included. For both of these roles excellent written and spoken Finnish and English are needed.
As a Sustainability Maker in Strategic Communications your responsibilities would include:
- Helping our clients communicate their sustainability actions, impact and targets in a way that stands out, differentiates, and builds competitive edge
- Participating in conceptualization of Gaia’s brand and communications offering
- Support and drive Gaia’s sales by understanding how to interconnect Gaia’s different offering areas and communication services
- Experience of strategic marketing and communications in an agency/consultancy (min 4-5 years for Senior Consultant & ideally at least 1 year for a Consultant)
- High ambition level and drive to continuously develop
- Commercial and strategic mindset
- Excellent understanding of key communication and brand elements
- Ability to excite and engage clients
- Ability to drive teams towards ambitious targets (Senior Consultant) and ability to manage multiple projects into completion simultaneously
- Ideally you have an academic qualification in a related area.
- Experience of sustainability is not considered a must, however a passion for it is absolutely necessary
Are you a future Gaian? Send us your CV and an application letter and tell us how you would contribute to helping our clients make the world cleaner and safer. Send us your application through this link by Jan 9th 2022.
For more information, please contact us.
If you have questions regarding the roles or general questions regarding Gaia as an employer, call Maria Sangder (+358 50 3105108) on 3rd Jan at 2-3 pm or Ulla Heinonen (+358 40 5506982) 4th Jan at 2-3 pm.