Gaia News | 02.07.2019
We are hiring!
Communication for Sustainability
Gaia – Consultancy for Sustainable Business – is one of the world’s largest and most experienced in the field. With global experience with more than 1000 clients on all aspects of sustainability, our multi-disciplinary team has internationally worked with most industries, authorities and scientific organisations. We have gained a profound understanding of fundamental drivers and critical data related to sustainability.
With us, sustainable business is better business, and generates benefits to society. Tangible customer results drive us forward. Therefore, we seek for a Communication Consultant to help our customers with stakeholder collaboration, in sharing the ambition and results, and in strengthening the sustainability impacts.
To strengthen our growing team of professionals we are hiring a Consultant on Sustainability Communication to help our clients transition towards a more sustainable future. As a communication consultant you will guide our clients on how communication can enhance the effectiveness of sustainability, how sustainability could be a just part of branding and advocacy. You will have client and sales responsibilities, and work as a project manager, and as an expert in demanding assignments.
The essential tasks of the Communication Consultant are to
- (a) lead and produce Gaia’s Corporate Communication, and to
- (b) develop and execute Sustainable Business Communication consultancy assignments.
The position is based in our Helsinki or Turku office (Finland).
You feel thrilled with the opportunity to be part of a team that seeks to be the world’s best consultancy for sustainable business — with every client and in every assignment. You have a profound commitment to good customer care, high level expertise, systematic project work and commitment to advanced work quality.
In addition to general skills required in consulting and collaborative teamwork, you should have
- Master’s or bachelor’s degree in communication, marketing or economics. Professionals from other fields are encouraged to apply, but please tell how you qualify for the position.
- Attitude and skills required for successful but responsible communication.
- At least 5 years working experience with relevance to Sustainability Communications and experience in sales and management of communication projects.
- Excellence in Corporate Social Responsibility, good knowledge of tools, standards and initiatives related to Responsibility Communication.
- Sense of customer care and savvy in sales.
- Management experience, project management in particular.
- Analytical skillset with strong ability to use the tools of the trade.
- Proactive mindset and capacity to collaborate with leading companies.
- Excellent presentation (oral, written) skills. Please demonstrate this on your application.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Finnish. Same as above.
- Ability to travel.
How to apply
If you would like to apply for the position, please submit your application and CV by 12th August via the link below.
For more information about the position, please call, either on 1 August between 10 – 15, or 2 August between 10 – 12 o’clock to Chairman of Gaia Group, Pasi Rinne (firstname.lastname@example.org, +358 400 464127).